Partnering with workplaces to end violence against womenGet in touch
The research is clear: violence against women is preventable
- Work with Australia's leading team of violence prevention and gender equality experts
- Equip your team with training, tools and expert advice to stop violence before it starts
- Join the national movement to end violence against women.
More about our services
Tailored solutions for your business
Preventing violence against women isn’t just a matter of social responsibility; it’s a strategic business opportunity.
With personalised support that suits your business, you can drive meaningful change in your workplace and community.
By partnering with the Our Watch Institute, you’re investing in your employees, increasing productivity and contributing to the nationwide movement to end violence against women.
You may have already taken important steps to raise awareness of violence against women and address gender inequality, or maybe you’re just getting started.
Wherever you are on your journey, our expert team will:
- assess capacity in your workplace for gender equality change and prevention work
- review your current policies and procedures
- co-develop action plans, providing ongoing support and evaluation
- offer one-on-one coaching with executives, managers and project teams.
ALL TEAM MEMBERS
Preventing violence against women
Motivate your team at all levels to take action to prevent violence against women and understand its link to gender inequality.
Leading the change to end violence against women
Develop the leadership skills and knowledge you need to end violence against women and create positive change in your workplace.
YOUR PREVENTION TEAM
Transform your workplace
Equip your prevention leaders with the skills to identify real solutions to prevent violence against women based on our evidence-based Workplace Equality and Respect standards.
ALL TEAM MEMBERS
Championing prevention of violence against women
Support all of us to put theory into practice and take individual action to prevent violence against women where we live, learn and work.